Fundraiser Terms & Conditions
The Mother’s Day Fundraiser by Sprout Organic is offered subject to the terms and conditions set out below "Terms and Conditions".
The promoter of this competition is Sprout Organic Pty Ltd ACN 639 172 517 of 45 Alex Fisher Drive, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220.
This competition is being run in accordance with the laws of Queensland as a Category 2 raffle and without the requirement for a licence under theCharitable and Non-Profit Gaming Act 1999.
This Mother’s Day Fundraiser is in partnership with Baby Give Back and is supported by Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat. 100% of proceeds raised from ticket sales will be donated to Baby Give Back. The first-place prize of a stay at Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat is subject to their availability.
Who can enter?
Only available to residents of Australia and all guests must be aged 18 years and older.
Employees, officers and contractors (and their Immediate Families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible.
How to Enter
Participants must enter via the Sprout Organic website (https://sproutorganic.com.au/)
2. Participants must either purchase a ticket/s from the Sprout Organic website or spend over $100 at Sprout Organic in order to go in the draw to win.
Every $100 spent equals one ticket.
3. The fundraiser ends midnight Saturday 13 May 2023.
4. Winners will be drawn Sunday 14 May 2023.
The first-place prize winner will receive a two night Gwinganna Wellness Weekend package for two at Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat, Tallebudgera Valley Queensland in the Deluxe Orchard Suite.
The stay at Gwinganna includes:
- 2 nights Deluxe Orchard Suite accommodation
- All organic meals, snacks and beverages included
- A 50 minute relaxing massage
- Access to all retreat facilities
- Scheduled wellness classes
- Complimentary transfers at set times from Gold Coast Airport
Winners are liable for their own costs for transport to and from Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat or Coolangatta Airport, where a complimentary shuttle bus service is available for the winner.
The first-place winner will have six months to redeem their stay at Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat.
The second-place prize winner will receive a Sprout Organic and Ecoriginals Mums & Bubs Gift Box valued at over $300.
The third-place prize winner will receive a $150 gift voucher to spend online at www.SproutOrganic.com.au
Terms and Conditions
- The prize is available for use only by residents of Australia and those aged over 18 years.
- The prizes are not exchangeable for cash or other forms of credit and no refunds will be issued for the value of the first-place prize if travel plans are cancelled or altered. All costs above the value of the voucher including any change or cancellation fees are the responsibility of the Participant. Valid for 6 months from date of prize draw, some block out dates apply.
- Selecting the winners.
The winners will be selected at random using a name generator and will be allocated first, second and third Prizes in the order they are drawn.
- Notification and claiming the Prize.
Following the Prize draw, the winners will be notified using the contact details provided by the Participant. The winning Participants have 48 hours from the time and date of the notification being sent to respond, provide proof of eligibility and claim their Prize. If the Prize is not claimed by the winning Participant within this time frame, the Prize will be redrawn and any previous winners will forgo all claims to the Prize.
- The Prizes are not exchangeable, replaceable or refundable for cash or credit and can only be used as specified.
- Terms and conditions of this offer are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Sprout Organic.
- Proof of age and residency may be required to claim the prize and is at the discretion of Sprout Organic.
Sprout Organic reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and at any stage during the promotion.
General Terms and Conditions
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”) and New Zealand. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Sprout Organic (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Sprout Organic is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Sprout Organic’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Sprout Organic; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a Prize.
- Sprout Organic collects claimants’/entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the claimant/entrant may not be able to participate in the promotion. Sprout Organic will not disclose this information to anyone other than contractors who provide services to Sprout Organic for the purposes of conducting this promotion unless compelled or permitted by law. Participants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. As per the relevant Privacy Legislation, a request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to Sprout Organic.